Hello Friends . . .
Today I'm playing along in the challenge over on the Addicted to CAS blog. Where their challenge #312 theme is 'UP' and ends in just a couple of days.
Here's what I came up with using the Impression Obsession 'Serendipity' Hot Air Balloons (SSDIE064). Sadly no longer available.I reinserted the 'clouds' that popped out when die cut, after I gave them a little color with a Tombow marker. The paper I used to give the balloons color is from an OLD (2014) 6x6 paper pack by Penny Black called Beau Jardin.
The sentiment stamp is by The Stamp Pad and also very OLD.
* * * * *
I must confess ... this was NOT my first attempt at today's card!
Here's what I created first then decided it wasn't CAS enough and might not qualify so 'tried again'.
I used Brutus Monroe Butterfly paper for the balloons that time but when all was said & done I didn't like it for the challenge! Oh I will put it in my 'Sale Box' ... probably in the 'encouragement' section or send it along myself. Surely not going to toss it in the circular file! LOL
I rarely throw away a card ... might tear it apart and make it anew but would have to be really bad for me to actually dispose of it! LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .



I hate to tell you how many cards I re-do, even after I post them. I have to say, your first card is the prettiest balloons I've ever seen, and what a cool die set that is! I really love the dies that just do a negative. Clever to reinsert the clouds. It looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete