Friday, July 24, 2026

The Sky's The Limit

 Happy Friday ... YAY!!

Good Heavens, these weeks are going by so quickly ... 
it will be C _ R _ _ T _ _ S before we know it!! LOL  

 

As mentioned in yesterdays post, I wanted to try the other method of the 'Eclipse' technique, which is what the theme is for the CAS Mix Up July challenge.  Luckily I was able to make some time last evening to do just that!  I did, however, watch this video (which is offered over on the challenge blog):  Eclipse Technique Tips  before starting.

 Here's what I came up with . . . 

 

Stamps:  Altenew 'Statement Flowers 
Dies:  Frantic Stamper 'The Sky's The Limit'
Paper:  White Cardstock
Ink:  Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Tombow markers

Here's a close up  . . .


 I've only tried this technique once or twice and SEVERAL years ago!  So, it was fun to give it another go and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.    I will probably add a few sequins or Nuvo Drops here & there before mailing (that thought just came to me lol).

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.