Happy Hump Day All . . .
I'm combining a couple challenges today and came up with this card . . .
First, I'm going with one of the two sketches offered over on the Try A Sketch On Tuesday Challenge #700. This challenge runs through August 2 so you have plenty of time to come join in the fun!

The second challenge that caught my attention was the color challenge over on AAA Cards - #319 ending August 1st. Again, plenty of time to come join in the fun!!

I actually went through my card stock scraps for my colors. I had several since I recently spent some time making a variety of colored card stock card bases. I make A6 cards so always have scraps ... which is okay because they come in handy for times like this!!
* * * * *
Confession time AGAIN!!
Evidently my eyes were playing tricks on me because it was only when I started writing up this post that I realized the color next to the yellow was actually 'orange' ... not 'goldenrod' as I first saw it to be when I made this card . . .
So . . . 'Back to the Drawing Board!' LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.