Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Thinking of You!

 Happy Hump Day All . . .

I'm combining a couple challenges today and came up with this card . . .

 


First, I'm going with one of the two sketches offered over on the Try A Sketch On Tuesday Challenge #700(TOP 3 WINNER)   This challenge runs through August 2 so you have plenty of time to come join in the fun!  

 

 The second challenge that caught my attention was the color challenge over on AAA Cards - #319  ending August 1st.  Again, plenty of time to come join in the fun!!

 

 I actually went through my card stock scraps for my colors.  I had several since I recently spent some time making a variety of colored card stock card bases.  I make A6 cards so always have scraps ... which is okay because they come in handy for times like this!!

Almost forgot . . . want to share in the fun over at the Snippet Playground  too!  I'm having so much fun creating cards & backgrounds with all my 'snippets'.   

* * * * *

Confession time AGAIN!!

Evidently my eyes were playing tricks on me because it was only when I started writing up this post that I realized the color next to the yellow was actually 'orange' ... not 'goldenrod' as I first saw it to be when I made this card . . .

So . . .  'Back to the Drawing Board!'  LOL

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 As always . . .

14 comments:

  1. I saw that fun sketch and almost joined in myself, a pretty and cheerful way to use up your scraps, something we all seem to have a 'bunch' of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both your cards are fantastic regardless of color. Love the sunburst design. I know there's a trick to that, but I've never tried it yet. What a great way to use your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you were able to cover two color challenges with your project... colorful and bright color choices and great interpretation of our sketch challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet thinking of you cards, I like the rainbow of colors and the leaves with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy bright colors for the design! Nicely done. Thank you for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch and a great way to use up your snippets with this lovely card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome use of the sketch and the color combo! Way to use up your snippets! Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find such clever and beautiful ways to use up your scraps. These cards are such happy cards with the sunburst sketch. Nicely done, my friend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the “rays” great use of the colors. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing at TSOT Challenge #700.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty Thinking of You card with all the bright colors! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Darlene! You are a Top Three winner at TSOT #700.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Darlene! You are a Top Three winner at TSOT #700.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.