Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW Monthly Challenge on PCP . . .

Hello there my friends ... some fun news to share with you today!

Over at the Sassy Studio Designs Paper group on Craft Planet, Jackie has started a  NEW ... Monthly Progressive Challenge!  That's right!  You'll want to be sure and check out all the fun details HERE and then join in for a chance to win SSD prizes.

As the May Guest Designer at Sassy Studio Designs, I was anxious to join in this fun challenge.  The image offered to create with this month is called "Sassy Graduation" and since it is "THAT TIME OF YEAR", I think she's perfect!!  Here is my creation using our local school colors ...



If you are not sure what a 'Progressive Challenge' is all about, not to worry ... Jackie will explain all the details.  It's a FUN process and you have ALL MONTH to create and join in!

Well, I'm off to get some yard work done while the sun shines!  I hope what ever it is you are doing today, you are having a FUN and CREATIVE day!  As always ...


Recipe for my card:

Papers:  Gold, white, Garden Green cardstock, Paper Pizazz 'Graduation' dp
Stamp:  JustRite 'Large Fancy Sentiments'
Ink:  Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Spellbinder classic & scallop oval dies, Prima flowers, Gold Stickles,

Inside:
Paper Pizazz 'Graduation' dp, Impression Obsession stamp, Spellbinder classic oval die

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Darlene, love your colors and design, along with your Cool papers!! Thanks so much for being such a great supporter to me!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the colors you've used and the fun cap and diploma paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene