Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Sisterhood of Crafter's Challenge

Happy Over The Hump Day my friends!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I have some exciting news to share with you but before I do that, I'd like to show you the cards I've created for the new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.   Our challenge this week is:

SAY IT LOUD!
(Use only a sentiment on your card/project ... no images or pictures.)

Here are a couple creations I came up with:


 
We hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and if you need more inspiration, please pop over to the blog and check out what my 'Sistahs' have created.

Now ... about that exciting news I referred to ...  Look what FINALLY showed up on my door step today!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had actually placed an order for one of these through Oh My Crafts way back on March 1st but it never came and they kept posting that they were 'Out of Stock' ... well after a couple of emails they were very apologetic and were willing to refund my money so I could purchase it elsewhere ... which I did LAST WEEK and here it is TODAY!!!   I ordered it through HSN (Home Shopping Network) online and was nicely surprised to see a roll of double face tape and an entire 12x12 pack of pastel papers to use for my envelope making!  How cool is that ... AND, it ALL cost me only ONE PENNY more than my first original order!  Now to find the time to learn how to use it!  LOL!

Hope you are having a fabulous week and will stop back again soon! 

As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Cool! It's always fun to get your goodies, right?! Both are so pretty Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I get so mad when I order something and them they say it is on back order and then when I never get it, or I have to order something else.. So glad you finally got what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW I don't think I should of seen this post..LOL What does this punch board do??? I have seen it but never clicked on it. Does it make envelopes?? Wait maybe don't tell me...LOL I have had problems as well as others with Oh My Crafts. I tend to use them as a last result.
    Both your cards are fabulous by the way. But my fav is the white with the hint of teal. I love how you have that hint of color to the card. But then again you always make fabulous creations! Sending Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.