Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Sisterhood of Crafter's Challenge

YEAH!  It's time for another challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!
Today at the Sisterhood our challenge is

April Showers Bring May Flowers
(use at least one flower on your card/project)

I have two card creations to share with you today!
This first card focuses on an adorable image from our sponsor for this challenge ... INKY IMPRESSIONS and her name is 'Shy Little Nickie (NL09-SLN02).  I reached into my 'scrap box of papers' for my background and have colored her with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

Other products used are:
Spellbinder Opulent Ovals, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish Small, Olive Branches dies, Martha Stewart 3-in-1 Butterfly punch


This next creation showcases 1 of 'a few' images I recently purchased from Rick St.Dennis.  Actually a couple of entries in our last challenge used these beautiful images, and being the 'vintage lover' I am ... I JUST HAD TO get my hands of these beauties.
Products used are:
Kaisercraft 'The Lake House' design paper, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Marianne 'LR0235' die, Wright lace, Feathers/pearls/flower (OLD) stash, Fiskars swivel craft knife


I hope you'll come join in our "April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge"!  You'll have until May 19th to get your entry submitted and I'll be sure to pop over to your blog and leave you some 'love'!

A few additional challenges are:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Craft Your Passion - Floral Delights
House of Gilli - Anything goes with Lace & Pearls
Kaboodle Doodle - For the Ladies
MarkerPOP - May Flowers

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .

6 comments:

  1. Great cards
    Thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards!!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CYP this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done...wouldn't these just be the cutest in frames....gorgeous artwork, thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.