Sunday, January 5, 2014

Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz

Good Evening Bloggers!
Yep ... this is Post #2 for today ... sorry, just can't help myself!

I saw the current Twisted Thursday challenge over at the Outlawz site and just had to jump in and play along.  
I knew I had some adorable images from NiceCrane Designs so I just had to create a card. What do you think?


Recipe:
Papers:  pale pink cs, brighter pink cs, SU old olive cs, Prima 'Nature Garden' pattern paper
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Design - Fanciful Flourish Sm (B117S), Anastasia Border (B136), Shasta Daisy (B310)
Accessories:  Martha Stewart 'Branch' punch, PunchBunch 'Big Sky' punch, Glimmer Mist, Color Box 'Rose Coral' chalk ink, Color Box 'Berrylicious' chalk ink, Perfect Pearls

I didn't like the color of the flower once I had it die cut from the brighter pink card stock,  so I played around with ink, Glimmer Mist and Perfect Pearls until I had it closer to the color I was wanting.

Thanks so much for stopping by again and for all your encouraging words!
I only hope that I can inspire you as much as you all inspire me on a daily basis!!!

For those blogging friends who live in the path of this huge, COLD, Snowy storm ... please be careful out there and stay indoors as much as possible until it passes!
You know where you'll find me!!
YEP ... right here in my cave!!!
As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. How would you like to be a Guest Designer for Twisted Thursday? We would love to have you, let me know if you would be interested.
    Hugs,Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...Dar, what a stunning card...so pretty, the flower is gorgeous, too, I can see why you have been asked to be a guest designer..awesome my friend!! Stay warm and safe, we have a blizzard warning...hey good to talk to you yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful vintage design love the image and composition of colors and die cut and punched elements! Thanks for joining in our Lady with a Hat challenge over at Twisted Thursday with your lovely creation, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.