Monday, January 27, 2014

So Peaceful . . .

Doesn't this look peaceful?

Good afternoon bloggers!
I snagged this photo of the Chapel at Yellowstone from Pinterest and thought it would make a beautiful card.  I've added the Memory Box #98238 Snowflake corner and a 'portion' of the Memory Box #98171 Frosty Border.
A few Stampendous diamond dots on the snowflakes 
helped to add a touch of sparkle to the scene.

Challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes, Twist is add a snowflake

My post is short and sweet today (I know ... so unlike me! LOL)
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll share a creation I'm working on
for the "SHAPE" challenge over on Classy Cards n Such!

Hope to see you then ... stay warm & safe!
As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Wow, GORGEOUS card!! I love the chapel and the beautiful corner snowflake pieces are beautiful! I love it!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and it does look very peaceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....I don't know where my comment went, but I left a good one! LOL I love this beautiful combination of black and white photography with the delicate die cuts. It's so artsy! Your photography skills are enviable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, So stunning!!! The perfect die cuts. You are right as far as it being so peaceful, that is a beautiful picture. Thanks for joining us at TT. Love all your cards.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.