Sunday, January 26, 2014

Freshly Fallen Snow

Happy Sunday Afternoon Friends!
WOW this weekend has been cold, windy & very snowy!
Welcome to N.E. Ohio, U.S.A.

My goodness but Mother Nature is being cranky!
This is the view I had out my front door yesterday afternoon when I was considering heading outdoors to start clearing the driveway!  
Needless to say, I reconsidered and waited until it stopped.  
All well and good, but that meant I was out in the DARK 
snowblowing the driveway/sidewalks!  LOL

At the same time, here's a view out the back door.
Nope ... not any better out this way!   
Even the squirrels have all run for cover!

I saw the new challenge over at Our Beautiful World is FRESH ...
Trust me, it doesn't get much fresher than
a new blanket of snow!

I know I'm not the only one dealing with these temperatures and snow accumulations.  There have been record breaking temperatures,
snow fall and winds all over
the United States this year!

But for those of you who are dealing ... such as I,
hang in there ... Spring is on the way
(sooner or later)
Stay warm, Stay safe and do what I do ...
hide inside and play!
As always . . .

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks cold and is really fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ffffrrrrreessshhh! Bbbbrrrr! Stay warm my friend. Hugs from a chilly FL. If I had long john's I'd be a-wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate, my son cleaned everything off yesterday and then it started in again and blew so hard I couldn't see the houses just across the street in NW IL. This is insane! Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like the view out our windows in northern Illinois. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, but I think I have had my "fill of it" for this year...lol...I can hardly see out our bedroom slider it is so high.....but a perfect concept for the "fresh" week at Our Wonderful World!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you manage to keep warm - brrh!

    Visiting fromOur Beautiful World

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous photos ... Definitely Fresh!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "She" needs to have a glass of wine and relax...haha. Yes, I agree...Fresh. And it sure is beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. visiting from Our Beautiful World and enjoyed your photos of the 'fresh'ly fallen snow.
    hang in there, spring is just around the corner . . . i think.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, that is a whole lot of cold brrrr fresh snow... We here on the other side of the pond have not a single bit of snow yet... It's been Spring like up till now! Love your fresh photos though, happy you linked up with them :-) Thank you for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Darlene...here where we live in Queensland Australia we can't imagine snow covered yards...but it really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.