Friday, August 15, 2014

A snack while you wait ...

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!
WOW!  Can you believe it's the end of yet another week???
Where has the summer gone ... kids are starting back to school ... home canning season is in full swing and you know what will be flying here in NE Ohio before we know it!  YIKES!!

I have a fun little 'giftie' idea for you today.  Hope you like it!


I have to admit, I've had this idea swimming around in my head but when I saw it similarly done over on Heidi Blankenship's Blog 'Embellished Dreams', I knew I just had to 'get it done' and shared!  Heidi used product from  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and Graphic45 papers . . . 

I have used product from the Crafty Secrets Store 'Crafty Vintage Girl' and the product I used today is the Digital Barber Shop Kit #D-116.  There are SO MANY options available at the CS store that you could use for a project like this.  My container is simply a clear A6 card box which I've purchased through clearbags.com.  I have these clear boxes in various sizes ... did you know you can actually mail your dimensional cards in these boxes?  Yep ... costs typically around $2 to mail via USPS.  I've inserted the digital paper into a Word document to resize it the length I needed for around the box.  Printed & fussy cut the ephemera then added a little 'manly' string, fall leaf button and VIOLA!  

I guess I'll be handing this box of almonds to hubby next time I cut his hair!  Afterall, I did steal borrow the almonds from his stash for my project! LOL!  He commented the other day that he didn't realize he had been eating so many almonds ... ssshhh!  Don't tell him where they disappeared to!  LOL!

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in today .  .  .
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything But a Card
All Crafts Aug/Sept Challenge - Anything But a Card
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Fussy Cutting

Before I go, I want to share the news about the wonderful sale Sandy has going on right now in the shop.  She has assembled a fantastic goodie box of Summer themed stamps, journal booklets, Vintage Cuts, Creative Scraps and more at an amazing price!  Look at all the beautiful materials you get for just $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping:



You can click on this photo to get an even better look at all these beautiful projects.  There's even a beautiful album included so you can scrap your summer memories with ease.  Here's a list:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qejyhHxmj4A/U9-VmA8FpcI/AAAAAAAARqY/XZvRCeqAtpw/s1600/CS_Super_Summer_Pack.jpg 
You can order as many of these super summer sale kits as you'd like.  They'll make great birthday and Christmas gifts for all your crafty friends.  The link to finding these in the online store is Summer Super Pack Blowout.  No code is necessary, just click on the link to order.


 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS weekend and I'll see you back here next week!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.