background

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sisterhood of Crafters - Fancy Folds

Happy Day All!
It's time once again for a new, fun challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today, Terri is our hostess and she has asked us to create a card using one of those fabulous 

FANCY FOLDS

If you follow my blog, you have seen several fancy folds lately ... and here's another one (or two).  I have several Fall Craft Shows coming up and everyone loves the WOW factor of these unique folds.  So, this challenge theme was right up my alley!



Today's card is another Tri-Shutter creation ... this time in MY favorite color of Purple!
Purple has become very popular and so I thought it would make for a good birthday card. This fold has become one of my all time favorites and if you've never given them a try ... now's the time!  They really aren't as hard as they look!  You can find the directions for it on one of my earlier blog posts HERE.

I hope you'll give a Fancy Fold card a try and then come share them with us over at the Sisterhood!  We are always looking to you for inspiration and now's the time to really SHINE!  
If YOU need more inspiration ... pop over to the Sisterhood and check out the awesome creations shared by my Sistahs and Step Sistahs ... F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

You have until September 7th (midnight EST) to get your entry submitted
AND
we have a prize to offer this challenge ... yippee!
Thanks Annemaritta!

Here are a few challenges to share in:
Ooh La La Creations - Fancy Fold
Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes and/or Labor Day/Career
Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Flowers
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - Anything Goes
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #99 - Use Butterflies

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today ... I always enjoy your visits and your comments!
YOU are the reason I continue to share my creations!!
Have a great day and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, KaiserCraft dp
Stamps/Ink:  Verve 'Kind Words', Impression Obsession, Inkadinkado / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Sweet William' flower strip die #B307,
Spellbinder 'Labels Fourteen', McGill flower making kit/mat, Gold Stickles

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I really enjoy using different folds myself and I love the colors you've used too!

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card its lovely thanks for joining us at TTPH

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card I totally love it thanks for joining us at TTPH

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! You were right about the Wow factor! I would love to try this style - must go google for a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing! So much to look at yet not too much - thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Darlene, this is fabulous! What amazing colours you chose and all those gorgeous florals! I love your sentiment and your butterflies too! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation, its just love and definately got a WOW factor as has been already said...i totally agree..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love making these cards, they are so fun! Your card is gorgeous, I really like those dies! Thank you for playing with us at Come and Get It this week. I hope to see you back again. ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that fold would cause me nightmares, lol. It looks so intricate....absolutely beautiful card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene, this is STUNNING! I love the DP's with your label dies and butterflies. Simply gorgeous hun!

    hugs,
    Amy-Guest Step sistah
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...you have mastered the fancy folds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say? Another beautiful creation. You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally stunning Darlene! So beautiful and fancy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning,
    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and the colors are my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze and good luck!

    Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty Darlene, Love the colors, and of course the papers are fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous shaped card. As you say, it really does have that WOW effect. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene