Sunday, April 29, 2018

Happy Everything

Happy Sunday Friends!
Today's card was created to satisfy a few challenges available out in blogland and was great fun to create!
The challenges I'm referring to are ...

 

I went with Yellow, Free & Punch/Die-Cut


The background paper is actually a scrap I had left over from making 'tea cups' for the show I did a couple of weeks ago.  For the corners, I used the Yvonne Creations 'Spring-tastic Corner'

Yvonne Creations - Dies - Spring-tastic - Corner

I used a yellow Spectrum Noir alcohol marker to color the focus flower and used Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops for the centers.
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black

For my sentiment, I used the Penny Black 'You Are Awesome' #51-333
which I die cut three times and glued together for dimension.
Finally, my bee stamp is a VERY old stamp from a Stampin' Up set called 'Merci'.

I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.