ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Belated Birthday Wishes

Happy Hump Day Afternoon!

When I received my Simon Says Wednesday 'Birthday' Challenge notification,
I just had to jump in and play along.  I do have another card to 
share for the weekend for this challenge but a thought came to
mind for a card I really needed today so I'm multi-card-tasking you might say!!


Now you know why I needed it 'right away' ... yep forgot another birthday!  
Egads!  Where is my mind??

Simon Says has some fabulous word sentiment stamps and I 
love that this 'Thoughtful Messages' stamp set includes a 'belated'
stamp.  Seems I'm in need of that particular word stamp more & more these days!  LOL

Besides this fabulous sentiment stamp set, I have used a Clearscraps.com 'Party'
stencil (NBUS item) and TH oxide ink that was left over on the sponge applicators.

Quick ... Easy and kinda cute!!

Challenges to share in:
Always Happy Birthday April Challenge - Birthday ATG Option/Balloons 
Papercraft Business Challenge #5 - ATG option Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.