Friday, April 27, 2018

HAPPY

HAPPY
Friday Everyone!
Counting down the days!  One week from today,
hubby and I will be 'flying on a jet plane' and I can't wait!  LOL

But before I go, I will have a few more cards to share.
Today's card was inspired by yet another sketch challenge and
this time it's over at The Paper Players Challenge Blog.


Here is their fun sketch ...

I actually used a few scraps I had tucked inside my Doodlebug 'Fairy Tales' paper pad
to create this fun card.

Doodlebug - Paper Pad - 6

For my focus shape, I used the largest balloon in this Impression
Obsession 'Balloons' die set and die cut one of the cute images available
in this paper pad.
Impression Obsession - Dies - Balloons

My large HAPPY was laying on my work table.  It was cut for another
project but then not used so I thought it looked cute on today's card creation.
It comes from the Poppystamps 'Jumbled Happy Birthday' set #1472.

And, the 'Birthday' comes from the Sue Wilson 'Mini Expressions' die set.
Sue Wilson Designs - Mini Expressions - Happy Birthday
I love mixing & matching my word dies ... adds a little something different I think!

I've popped up my balloon using Scotch dimensional tape so I could tuck my HAPPY word underneath.   This was so much fun and took only minutes to create since I was using scraps and off cuts!  LOVE when that happens!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
Seize the Birthday Challenge - ATG
Southern Girls Challenge - Fairies, FANTASY or Flowers (Unicorn - Fantasy)
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Fantasy

Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS weekend!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.