Sunday, January 18, 2009

Featured Stamper (Lori)


Sorry to overload you with postings today ... but I've had the chance to play and I'm certainly making the most of it.



Here is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS. Today we're honoring Lori (Stamp_Momma). What a fantastic gallery ... PLEASE check it out (just click on her name) ... she's got wonderful ideas and techniques. HERE is Lori's card I chose to case. There are several others that I know I'll go back and case also!
The technique of stamping on designer paper is one I LOVE but don't think to do often enough. This designer paper is by Creative Imaginations and I've used an image from the SU Stem Silouettes set to stamp the top & right side of my card. The faux zig-zag stitching is done using an image stamp from the Crafty Secrets (sew special) set. My sentiment stamp is by Wordsworth. I used the same designer paper to stamp my sentiment on then used my Nestabilities for the panel & mat. The ribbon is Michael's textured ribbon and the decorative pin is by Heidi Grace.
I must remember to use this technique more often ... I just love the dimension it adds. What do you think?? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! That's it for today, LOL ... tomorrow's another day!!!!!
Can you tell DH is feeling well and watching football since he didn't have chemo this weekend! Gives me more time to play ... yeah!! Don't get me wrong, we are still fighting the battle and appreciate all your prayers ... keep 'em coming!!

12 comments:

  1. Dar, I love this idea of stamping on DP! I'm so glad you checked in with me, and now I'm checking in with you - LOL. I see that you are enjoying making gift sets too. It's fate -- we are kindred spirits my friend. I pray God is touching your DH, and blessing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the feel of the inspiration piece. I really like your cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I have seen several cards using that stamp and am always impressed. Goog job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dp is such a pretty color!! I don't know the history of your hubby's health, but I'll be sending both of you my good thoughts & prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene...love all your cards especially lill' birdies...

    How do you do it ?!? So many cards???

    hugs to Mark
    You are both in my prayers.
    love
    mariej'

    Down Under

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color you chose is awesome!! I like the little heart tucked in the knot as well. I'm glad you taking, and enjoying, your time to stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Card looks luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have been a busy little bee! I don't know if I even have time to comment on everything you've posted since friday, but I did browse thru and everything looks beautiful as always. I'm not a football fan, but I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Go Steelers!

    Continued prayers for you dh too! And for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.