Thursday, August 2, 2012

SCS - Dare To Get Dirty Fan Club Challenges - Day 6

Well, this is next to the last day of challenges over at SCS and so far I've been able to keep up and get them all completed.  Needless to say, I've combined a few but all in all I think I've done pretty well.  How cool that I have several new style cards to add to my collection for the upcoming fall craft show.

Here are the cards I made today for DAY 6 of the Fan Club Member Challenges.

 Recipe:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets 'Artsy Banner', Whispers
Paper: white, gray, black cs
Ink: Momento 'cantaloupe'
Accessories: online image, sticker bees, CM fine tip black marker for stitching, Darice zig-zag stitched ribbon, Fiskars swivel craft knife
Techniques: faux stitching
 
 Recipe:
Stamps: AMuse
Paper: Christmas Red, DCWV
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Poppystamps 'Grand Madison' Window # 815 die, K& Co. chipboard pieces

Recipe:
          Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Lime Twist' dp,  

       Accessories: Crafty Secrets sentiment image, Crafty Secrets 'Girlfriends' booklet, 
          American Craft ribbon, Wild Orchid flower, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Pop Dots

* * * * *

One more card I'd like to share with you today is a card I made for this week's challenge at Joan's Gardens.  Here are the requirements today:
  • Use a flower as your focal point
  • Use Black and red
  • Use an embossing folder 
  • Have either a stamped or die cut border at the bottom
and here's what I created:
Recipe:
Paper: red, white, black
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs #B133 'Lace Light Deco Border' die, Sizzix embossing folder, Kaiser pearls, various flowers, white jelly roll pen
Techniques: faux stitching, embossing

Okay that's it for me for another day!  Tomorrow's the last day of these challenges and I can't believe I've actually kept up with them all!  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day/night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. In love with your collection and blog. simply beautiful. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too beautiful. All the design elements work so well together. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cool ! Especially digging the dress, I know someone that would love it! You sure are a busy bee. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.