Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sisterhood of Crafters - Three "Bs"

Hello dear friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over

 Our hostess today is Terri and the theme she has chosen is:
Three B's
Birds, Bees, Butterflies
(any or all)

Here's what I have to share ...

Inside View
 
I decided to create a little scene using BIRDS & BUTTERFLIES!
Of course, we can never have enough birthday cards in our stash so that is the occasion I chose for today's card.  I've had this birdhouse die for awhile now and I think it's the perfect size for my A6 card design.  

Here are all the products I've used . . .
 Mintay 6x6 designer paper - 'Farm Life'
Cottage Cutz - 7" grass border
Cottage Cutz - Nested Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Elizabeth Craft - Love Birds (#1268)
Poppystamps - Carolina Birdhouse (#928)
JustRite Clear Stamps - Botanical Butterflies
Prima Flowers
Nuvo Daffodil Crystal Drops
Art Impression Sentiment Stamp (circa 2003)

 
 My coloring was done with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I've also used a shaping mat & stylus to give the leaves & birds a little shaped dimension. 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

15 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the background and that little birdhouse is just darling! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and pretty card, and the sentiment couldn't be any more perfect...love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty card, Darlene! All of the details are perfectly done, as always. I really like the sentiment you chose, too. Love it when we can get all of the little details to come together! Have a great week, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, adorable, cute card! Love the birdies, butterflies, and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tweet. Love the pretty colours . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable birthday card, Darlene! Who wouldn't love birds and butterflies to help celebrate? Adding the little details such as the shaping makes all the difference for an "OTT" card. And, I love the sentiment! Great card, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful birds and tree branch on your card. And that is a great wood grain background as well. The row of flowers along the bottom is gorgeous too. All in all this is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love how you shaped the birds and leaves, that was a great touch, love the wood background and your grass with the flowers, great summer time scene for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a lovely card with the B's! I like the shape of the blue diecut very much!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet is this card! loving that background too! hugs Alli C - Creative Clark

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again you've knocked it out of the park! So pretty with the birds and butterflies and that awesome wood grain paper -- one of my favorite things and I need to quit hoarding what I have. I'm so bad. Those birds are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Dar! So nice of you to pay me a visit... What a super card this is...Not many birds around here with all the rain... Wonder where they go??
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog and love your style! This card in particular is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.