Monday, October 21, 2019

Artsystamper Challenge Time

Hello my friends!

It's time for challenge #2 over on the Artsystamper Challenge  for Artsystamper Digitals by Beverly Cole.  We have a new challenge on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and we would love to have you come join in the fun!

Today's theme is ...

PATTERNED PAPER

Now remember, it's NOT required that you use Bev's amazing images to join in the challenge (of course if you have them we'd love to see them).  But, the very talented design team will be not only following the theme but will be using Bev's paper, images, etc. for their creations.

Here's what I have to share using one of the beautiful holiday papers . . .

The set I've used on today's card is the lovely
Poinsettia Pair Digital Stamp & Paper Set



Here are the steps I took to create my card ...

Using Word10 I created my entire background ... starting with the paper design, then added the poinsettia and lastly the words.
Next I removed the background paper from my file and printed out just the poinsettia and words onto glossy photo paper twice.


I fussy cut the first poinsettia in it's entirety.  I used dimension tape to attach it over top of the poinsettia that is in the center of my background paper.
Then on my second glossy print, I cut out the poinsettia flower ONLY and once again popped it up atop my focus flower.  This added beautiful shine and dimension to my focus poinsettia.


The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.  Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards.  Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the store!!

I hope you will hop on over to the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter!
You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts DT ... so much fun!!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #460 - ATG Christmas twist-Add a flower or 2 or 3
QKR Stampede Challenge #368 - Anything Goes

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

10 comments:

  1. Great idea putting all the design together on word berfore stamp all the pieces! It seems more easy! Lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome! I don't know the brand but you made me curious about it!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely! I love how you cut two flowers and gave it dimension! Also such pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a beautiful bright Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Merry and Bright” and the sponsor is Sherry West. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very good at this, Darlene! What a gorgeous Christmas card! When my arm is better I hope to catch up on some coloring and then I'm definitely going shopping. I'm so excited to see Beverly's digis back in production!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Darlene
    Your card is a real beauty.love it. I am also thinking of taking part in the challenge. Love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, so pretty, the paper is so pretty with the flower, and great dimension for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and festive card, Darlene, so perfect for Christmas. Love the background paper and what your lovely poinsettia.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.