Monday, February 17, 2020

Tutti Designs - Drummer

Welcome back friends!
Today I'm sharing a creation using dies from various releases at the Tutti Designs Store.  When I saw this cute image, I couldn't help but think of my mother in law who always said my husband 'lead his life to the beat of a different drum' LOL.   It's only taken me 25 years to figure out what she was talking about ... he is unique and AMAZING!!


The dies I have used on today's card are:


TUTTI-605 Drummer



TUTTI-339 Musical Stave

A few steps in the process of creating my card . . .
I decided I wanted to showcase the drummer AND A FRIEND pretending they were in a marching band so I cut my die from white card stock twice and did a little snipping to remove the drum & sticks from the FRIEND.

 
 


Next I proceeded in coloring my marchers and popped up a second drum for dimension.  Next, was to choose my background color scheme.  I always think of a marching band in the various parades and they seem to be at Patriotic times of the year so I went with red/white & blue for my base. 


I don't know about you, but I can hear that marching beat of the drum just looking at this card!  LOL 
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  


Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love how you doubled the drummer!! Love the die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty darn cute how you made the two boys look completely different. I had to do a double take. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Your snipping the drum from the friend is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you removed the sticks and drum from the one and added it for dimension to the other, great idea! You always do a great job coloring them up, like your paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and colored fabulously!! Very creative and I think you should of given this to Mark for Valentines Day lol...now I am wondering IF I have this die, pretty bad when you have so many Tutti dies you can't remember isn't it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.