Friday, February 21, 2020

To make you smile . . .

Happy Friday Friends!

We are headed over to PA to meet up with a realtor for mom's estate but before we leave, I wanted to share a couple cute cards I made yesterday after spotting these adorable stamps in my stash.  You know you have way too much 'stuff' when you discover something that you know you've had for quite some time and never played with!  LOL

 Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Presents

 
 Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Daisy



Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Friend


Aren't they just the cutest!
They are each pretty simple designs but cute none the less.
I hope you like them and I also hope you have an AMAZING weekend ahead!

Hubby is ready to go ... catch you later!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

10 comments:

  1. AWWW...I love these, Bella is one of my favorite Wild Rose stamps (I have a few in my stash too)...each one is so cute and spring like...fabulously cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Have a safe trip. I hope it's a productive one.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, these are totally adorable! Love Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these cute Bellas. They are images that I don't have but I can see why you purchased them. They are adorable and your use of them is fantastic! And, I hope your trip goes well as I know it is something that needs doing. We all who have lost parents had to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards and love the stamps, they are the cutest.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cuteeeee!!! :D Great designs for these sweet elephants!! LOVE Bella's character!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they did put a smile on my face they are way too cute!! The last one the friends one is my favorite! Isn't it nice to find things we forgot we had to brighten our day and then someone else's :)
    Hope all went well with the realtor appointment and the sale goes fast for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I know the feeling. OMG, how adorable they are! I love each card, and the oval die you used on the middle card is so pretty. What a treat! Made me smile, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so true about our stuff. All 3 cards are adorable, love that elephant, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.