Monday, February 3, 2020

Artsystamper Challenge Time - Hearts & Flowers

Hello my friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog where the team is showcasing digital images designed by Beverly Cole at Artsystamper Digitals!   The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month brings another Artsystamper Challenge
and today's theme is

Anything Goes / Hearts & Flowers


I have used the two following digital sets along with Word10 to create today's card.






I have modified the color of my rose hearts slightly 
using the Microsoft Word10 software to create my 'Heart'
in a color I know my friend likes very much.


I hope you like it too!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
You do NOT have to used Beverly's images (of course we would love to see them if you have them) ... but you must follow the theme to qualify for the prize.  PRIZE you say . . .
YEP ... The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.  Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards.  Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the store!!

Challenges to share in:
 Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge - ATG/twist: Love
Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge - Love is in the Air
Dragon Fly Dreams February Challenge - It's a Love Thing

Hop on over to the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter!
You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts DT ... so much fun!!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


8 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing and I'm always so impressed it's digital! Well done you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors of the roses.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever girl! Clearly you are quite accomplished at using digis. Happy to see that! This is beautiful and I know your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really very pretty and layered beautifully, I need to watch some videos of how to do this, so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's digital? Great job, my friend. Love the beautiful flowers and the beautiful colours.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that ever pretty, I just love the way you shaped the flowers into a heart!! pretty script lettering too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love how you combined the images and love the sentiment font too.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.