Happy Saturday friends . . .
It's a snowy, cold weekend so now that a bit of house work is done, I have some time to create. I never have enough Birthday cards so that's the theme I'm rolling with today. I also spotted the challenge over on The Flower Challenge ... actually, that is where it all started!
Here's what I came up with . . .
I've had this Sue Wilson - Frames & Tags AVA die cut and laying on my work table so I knew I wanted to use it in my design.
Now to add my floral cluster & leaves. To create this I've used the following dies:
and the flowers & other leaves are from the
My Stampabilities stamped sentiment was embossed using PK Glitz green embossing glitter to add a little touch of sparkle for the birthday recipient.
A few other challenges to share in are:
1. Crafty Calendar February Challenge - Use Die Cuts / Punches
2. Classic Design February Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Love to Craft February Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Brown Sugar February Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Crafty Catz Challenge #492 - Anything Goes w/twist - embossing
Thanks for stopping by everyone and I hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend!
As always . . .