Saturday, September 18, 2021

Butterflies in Flight

Hello friends and Happy Weekend to you!!

Yesterday I spotted the pile of 'stackables' I've had on the shelf for a VERY long time and thought it was about time I did something with them.  As mentioned in my last post, I have a couple of Fall Shows coming up (hopefully) and I'm ALWAYS in need of LOTS of birthday cards so here's what I've come up with to share with you today.


This particular package of stackables is from the Dufex Craft Products company.
I was going to share their website but I see it's no longer available ... sorry ... see, told you I've had these for a VERY long time!  LOL   

For this first card I've simply made a swiss dot embossed background and add the Tutti Designs Happy Birthday dies sentiment .

 

Here's card #2 created from the same sheet.  I don't have the coordinating extra butterflies on this one ... they were already popped out of the sheet so I guess somewhere along the line I've used them on another project.


I have used a couple more VERY old item to embellish my card and that is the Martha Stewart Trellis punch and the 3-in-1 butterfly punch.  I've used the same Tutti Designs Happy Birthday dies for the sentiment.

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in:

Your Next Stamp Challenge #168 - Birthdays
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #54 (LAST CHALLENGE) - ATG Critters (butterflies)
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #145 - ATG (ends 10/14)
Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge #63 - Butterflies
Mod Squad Challenge - Butterflies
Creative Knockouts Challenge #419 - Wings & Things

  Well, that's it for me today!
Lots to do so I'd best get busy!

Enjoy your weekend, and PLEASE stay healthy & happy!
We're only given one life ... make each day count!  

As always,


8 comments:

  1. And more gorgeousness! Great cards from your stackables and the MS 3 in 1 punch is one of my favorite go-to's for butterflies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darlene
    Both cards are beauties. I just fell in love with them.With loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards with those butterflies! Love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two gorgeous birthday card designs. I love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards, love those flowers too. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful, Hunkydory makes some great layered images like this too, if you ever want to buy more :) I have those punches too and like them very much, they are great for adding to cards and you have put them to good use here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are simply stunning, I love the layers and colors you have used.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Wing & Things Challenge.
    Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.