Friday, September 10, 2021

Celebrate Your Day

 HELLO FRIENDS!

Today I have a card to share that was actually a design team boo-boo!
Yep it happens!  LOL
I created it for an upcoming sketch challenge but after the card was done and I was writing up the post I realize I had misinterpreted the sketch (guess I should have blown up the photo so these old eyes caught all the pieces & parts lol).  Anyway, I created a new card for that upcoming obligation and decided to share this one with you today and play along in a few Fall challenge floating around out there in blogland.

Those challenges to share in are:

Crafty Gals Corner September Challenge - Hello Fall (ends 10/12)
The Paper Funday September Challenge - ATG - Twist/Autumn - Fall
Paper Minutes Challenge - Fall Flowers


A very simple yet pretty design that would fit any occasion! 
I have several Fall birthdays so this card will be put to good use!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!
Sure feels like Fall here in Ohio but I hear we'll be back up in the 80s next week ... ugh!
As always ...


13 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love that gorgeous background paper and your sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy accident! I love it! Perfect for a Fall birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall card, you can never go wrong with sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is gloriously beautiful! I think you know where I stand with designer paper -- totally addicted. Love how you added the leafy sprigs. I'm so glad you decided to share this, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty paper, I like your die cuts with it, lovely fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous paper, sis, and great happy colors too. A few gorgeous sunflowers to brighten up ones day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Darlene
    The card is more than beautiful and love pattern paper so much but of late I dont buy any unless it is super beautiful as I have them in a bin.tc stay safe. With loads of Love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in misinterpreting challenges until I write up the post! LOL Regardless, this is a lovely fall card with a wonderful, simple design, and I love that beautiful fall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fall colors and I like the addition of the leaf stems and little hearts on the sentiment! Great for birthdays, anniversaries...any celebration! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. B E A U T I F U L! I love sunflowers!!!
    Thanks for joining PM.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.