Friday, September 24, 2021

More birthday cards ...


 Welcome back friends ... hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend!

As promised, I once again have another trio of birthday cards created using another sheet of 3D stackable images.  I hope you find inspiration in today's designs.

As you can see, this sheet of roses has a foiled finish.  This first card is actually not just the rose but the rose and the silver background panel ... then you build from there onto the rose.  The background was square, I simply rounded the corners to give it more softness.  


My second card I actually photographed at two different angles so you could see the 'shine' of the foiled paper used to create these stackable flowers.  I also used silver foil paper to die cut the Tutti Designs sentiment.  Here's a close up  ...


For this third card I've used a very simple design so as to really showcase this beautiful red rose.  I've used another panel from an Altenew 6x6 paper pad and  another die cut panel using The Greetery corner die I told you about in yesterday's post.

I just LOVE the dimension on these flowers and the shine from the foil paper makes them even more gorgeous.  You really don't need much more than this since they have a WOW factor of their own.

 Here's a close up ...

 

What ever you're doing this weekend, I hope you make time to do something that makes you happy.  We are headed to Pittsburgh tomorrow to have a family gathering to welcome our niece back from Indonesia where she has been working for our US State Department for the past 4 years.  Her next assignment is Cambodia so we are all wanting to spend a little time with her and doing it all at the same time will save her a lot of time trying to get around to see each of us.  

I hope you've found inspiration in today's designs!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .

 


7 comments:

  1. They are stunning Dar! Each and every one! I hope you have a great time with your family, thank you so much for all your lovely comments... Take care, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darlene

    These are gorgeous and I have never heard the name and thank you for these beauties.Tc Stay safe with love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty and I bet IRL even more so, they look fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! These cards will sell themselves (presuming you made them mostly for your craft sale). They're absolutely stunning! Enjoy your weekend with family. Your niece has quite an adventuresome life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all so gorgeous! Enjoy the time with your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very gorgeous set, I do really think these will be a big hit, I love the extra foil and silver touches you gave to it.
    Enjoy the time with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly gorgeous show of awesome cards...., love everything including those fabulous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.