Welcome back friends!
Today I'm joining in on a couple fun challenges that helped get my mojo going to create this card.

Another guideline came from the challenge over on the CAS on Friday Challenge ✓ blog where not only do you keep your card CAS in design but for this challenge #338, you are asked to use Dies & Only Word Stamps. This challenge ends 7/22 so you still have time to join in!
The dies I've used are the Tutti Designs 'Stitched Scalloped Rectangle' dies, Sue Wilson 'Stitched Flags' (CED4317) and the Rose die is from Kokorosastudio. The DSP I've used is from a Prima 6x6 pad called 'Aquarella Dreams'. Nuvo Crystal drops were used for the 'Dew Drops' on the rose as well as the 'Lavender' drop accents.
My stamped sentiment is an old and well used stamp by Inkadinkado.
A couple other challenges to share in:
Alphabet Challenge - F is for Festivities i.e. Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary (ends 7/24) ✓
Daisy Chain Challenge #109 - Birthday (ends 7/30)
I hope you've enjoyed today's share!
Here's wishing you an amazing week ahead!!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!




Outstanding design Sis, so pretty and the whole concept is inspiring. xx
ReplyDeleteGosh, that rose is gorgeous! The leaves look so real. I love this design with the patterned paper. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE really enjoyed today’s share, Darlene! I love how you interpreted the FMS challenge sketch – so impactful with those rich colors. Thanks for putting this one in our Alphabet Challenge gallery as well! Nancy J :o) (inkblocks)
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous take on the sketch--that purple rose is stunning and I love the dew drops! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower and goes with the pretty paper so well!
ReplyDeleteOh how very pretty. Your papers are beautiful as is the rose. Love it!
ReplyDeleteLena xx
Beautiful card and colors! Thank you for sharing all FMS this week!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty...that designer paper is pretty and the die is fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Use Dies & Only Word Stamps" challenge over at CAS on Friday!! Deb Horst, DT #338
ReplyDelete