Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!
We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...
Stars / Stripes
Remember, the twist is optional
but you MUST use an embossing folder on your projects to qualify for the
prize. Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with
an embossing folder.
Challenges to share in:
Alphabet Challenge - F is for Festivities i.e. Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary (ends 7/24)
Unicorn Challenge #122 - No Designer Paper (ends 7/31)
Daisy Chain Challenge #109 - Birthday (ends 7/30)
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #218 - Red/White/Blue (ends 7/31)
{PIN}spirational Challenge #339 - Red/White/Blue (ends 7/31)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!
As always . . .
How I love a great red/white/blue card, and what a great design to show off those stars!
ReplyDeleteFabulous, I love your design of the card, great patriotic feel!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Patriotic card Sis and the card design is lovely.♥
ReplyDeleteWow! Striking! I love this design! The red stripes and the blue with the stars is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love your card, Darlene! So timely. And it’s so clean-lined while still with plenty of detail, and the color saturation is so striking against the white! Thanks for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J :o) (inkblocks)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done! I hope you had a wonderful and happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena
This is a great masculine style birthday card Darlene. Love the stars and stripes theme.
ReplyDeleteMe again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!
ReplyDelete