Friday, July 10, 2026

I love flowers . . .

 Happy Friday Friends!

Today I've created a card to play along in one of my favorite sketch challenge.  That is the sketch offering over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. (ends 8/4)  They offer up a couple different sketches you can choose from ... or create with both.  Here's their July offerings . . .

 Sketch # 330 and Sketch # 331

 I went along with Sketch #331.  Here's what I came up with using papers from the Paper Rose 'Arabella's Garden' 6x6 paper collection.  

 Arabella's Garden 6x6 Paper Collection 21570 - Paper Rose Studio

 The sentiment & little butterfly are also from that same paper pack.  I've used Tutti Designs Scalloped Oval dies for my focus image and scraps of cardstock for my matting panels.  I've used the 'off cuts' for my envelope flap and the narrow pieces in the design.  Don't want to waste a scrap of this pretty paper!


I hope you've enjoyed today's share!

A few other challenges to share in:

Tic, Tac Toe Challenge #296 - (layers, die cut, summer colors) [ends7/17) 



Beautiful Blossoms #42 - Anything Floral (ends 7/12 ... winners 7/15) 
 

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

8 comments:

  1. I love playing with sketches! You're so good at getting down with your designer papers, and this sketch is perfect for the gorgeous papers you chose for it! You do have fun and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job with the sketch this is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Darlene what a stunning card. Your colours are wonderful and your design papers are just beautiful, I think I'm in love with them. I haven't seen these but they are so beautiful. Thank you so much for promoting Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we really appreciate this. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie DT~SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design and a lovely sketch. I also like the extra detail on the envelope flap. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend, the papers you used are stunning and just perfect for this card sketch. Thanks for the inspiration! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fabulous! Darlene, I love these gorgeous papers, the colors are so soft and perfect for the sweet florals. Great take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one beautiful card, Darlene! You did a wonderful job working with the sketch using that lovely paper. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a striking card Darlene with the beautiful floral papers and image and thank you so much for showcasing both our sketches on your blog, we appreciate you sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.