Happy Thursday Friends
It was pretty quiet at our house over the 4th of July weekend so I spent a little extra time in my crafting cave using up some of the many card stock scraps I had accumulated after cutting a variety of A6 card bases. I started out with this card . . . then expanded on the idea.
As you can see, I used a few more 1/2" strips on the inside of the card as well as on the envelope flap. The sentiments were all from a Katy Sue Peelables Birthday pack that was purchased through Amazon.
The chipboard flower stickers were purchased at Hobby Lobby and are from the Paper Studio company.
Here are the other cards I continued making after liking how well this one came together.
They all have a strip or two on the inside along with a continuing sentiment.
We all need extra Birthday cards on hand so these will come in handy.
Here are a few challenges to share in:
Unicorn Challenge #122 - No Design Paper (ends 7/29) - can enter more than once
AAA Birthday Cards Challenge #87 - For Girls (ends 7/31) - can enter more than once
The Crafter's Cafe - ATG option/Blooms (ends 7/11) - can enter more than once
Daisy Chain Challenge #109 - Birthday (ends 7/30) - can enter more than once
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
As always . . .







Wow Darlene! These cards are so fine. They caught my eye and I had to see more. We are leaving today for a crusie and will not be back until the 22. I want to create like you did here. Such motivation but it will need to wait. Great cards!
ReplyDeleteThey all turned out beautifully! What a great way to use those scraps and loving your sticker sentiments and chipboard flowers!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'm in stripe heaven! These are fantastic cards sets - Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday
ReplyDeleteAll lovely, I like the different designs you came up with for the scraps, I have those flowers too, you used them so well in all the cards!
ReplyDeleteWowie, that's the way to use those scraps! I have bunches of Bazzill pieces sorted in bags by color that are running me out of house and home. Every now and then I try to do a little something with them, but this is epic! I like the way you combined with designer paper on the one card, too. Pretty flowers and sentiments as well!
ReplyDeleteRocking the paper strip designs! Lovely to see one linked up at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous set of cards. Love the strip patterns. What a fun way to use up scraps too! Awesome inspiration! xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous set of cards, great design. Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge. Karen DT
ReplyDeleteGreat stripes! And I especially love the blue cards!!💙🩵
ReplyDeleteBeautiful array of striped cards - and ever so creative! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
ReplyDelete~carol