Friday, May 25, 2018

Friends ...

Oh my goodness ... here we are on the LAST Friday in May!
Where is the time going?

Hello All and Welcome back to my blog!  
Today's card was constructed of several Bits & Bobs laying around on
my work table before venturing out on our vacation so in the 
process of cleaning up ... I turned it into a card.  Hope you like it!


The various purple panels that create the background for today's card
were off cuts from other cards & projects, so I pieced
them all together to create my pretty background.

The sentiment was in my stash and I simply gave it a new edge

TUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

The scrap of ribbon comes from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store
and happily I still have one more small piece to use on another creation
sometime in the near future. 


A few loops of purple/white Baker's Twine and a
couple Prima flowers is all the embellishment this card needs!
I wanted the sentiment to take FRONT and CENTER!

Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.