Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Double D - May Flowers

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Diane is hosting today and the theme is:

MAY FLOWERS

Here's the inspiration board Diane has created to help you get started . . .

 

 Such pretty colors to choose from but I was having a difficult time choosing so here's what I came up with . . .


I created my frame by die cutting THREE circles using the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Circles'

TUTTI-220 Nesting Stitched Circles

Then using small pastel Prima flowers, I glued them around the frame.
While they were drying, I stamped this beautiful Penny Black 'Special Wishes' sentiment to my Ella & Viv 'Ethereal Kit' back ground designer paper panel.  Once my flower circle was dry, I attached it to the background panel and added Nuvo White Crystal Drops to each of the flowers. 


Just as I was about to take my card to the light box for photographing, I noticed the yellow flower on the bottom of the circle was 'doubled' which meant the top one was not attached and I already had my Nuvo center in position.  I carefully picked it up off of the other one with a pair of tweezers and glued it to the bottom corner.  Added a center to the flower on the focus circle and VIOLA!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
 YOU could be the lucky winner of this fun die set!



 So be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog
to see all the details and amazing samples offered
up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

Challenges to share in:
Always Fun Challenge #56 - Flowers 
Moo-Mania Challenge - Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.