Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Double D - Bling It Up!

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme is:

Bling It Up!!

Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . .

 

 I was inspired by the gorgeous pair of sparkly high heels in the lower left corner and came up with this creation . . .


I have used the Tutti Designs 'Floral Shoe' as my focus.

TUTTI-185 Floral Shoe

I've actually die cut this shoe FOUR times ... twice in white for the dimensional panels, once in black as the main shoe and once in silver glitter paper and fussy cut the floral embellishment of the shoe.


I've cut a few framing panels for my background, using white card stock and royal blue glitter paper from the DCWV Glitter Paper Pack.  The die set I used is the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles.
Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles

To adorn the corner I've used the Yvonne Creations 'Springtastic Corner'.
Yvonne Creations - Dies - Spring-tastic - Corner

And my computer generated sentiment panel was die cut using the Sue Wilson 'Pierced Flags' set.
Sue Wilson Designs - Pierced Flags


A royal blue flower from my stash and an added touch of sparkle using Cloud 9 Designs gems
and my card is ready to go.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
 YOU could be the lucky winner of this fun die set!

 

 So be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog
to see all the details and amazing samples offered
up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.