Thursday, May 3, 2018

Toes in the Sand

Hello Friends!
Today I'm filling in for team mate Jenn over on the Tutti Designs Blog!
It's full of summer time fun dies ... be sure to check it out!

Since hubby & I are headed for a tropical holiday,
I decided to play with a few of these newly released dies for today's card.


The dies I have used are:

TUTTI-445 Seashell Frame


TUTTI-449 Mermaid

TUTTI-451 Coral
I began my design by creating watercolor papers using Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks on watercolor paper.   Peacock Feathers & Pistaschio for the mermaid and Amber & Coral for my frame & coral cuts.


I die cut my mermaid twice and glued together the upper portion.
I actually put the back portion behind the frame and the front portion on the top of the frame at the bottom.  I also used a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker for her face & seashell bra and added them back into the die once positioned.


The Coral plant was die cut from the scrap that came out of the center of my frame.
To add a little more color, I used a sponge dauber to add more coral oxide ink to the ends.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.