Monday, May 21, 2018

Ship in a Bottle

Hello My Friends!
As many of you may know, I am on holiday so with limited time
for crafting, I decided before I left to create a card to share each Monday
showcasing the latest release at the Tutti Designs Store.


Obviously my main focus image is the new 'Ship in a Bottle' die.
TUTTI-442 Ship In Bottle
How cool is this die and the ship isn't attached when die cut so you could use it separately from the bottle for a totally different scene.  This would be great for your upcoming Father's Day card too.

I've once again used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for a touch of color.

The 'happy Everything' die is from Penny Black and the birds is a Martha Stewart punch.

Remember, for new inspiration DAILY using these newly released dies and many more of the dies carried at the Tutti Designs Store, be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Blog and Facebook Page.  The Tutti Design Team does an amazing job of creating inspiration for you.  Be sure to check it out!!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.