Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Aperture Card

Afternoon all!
I just couldn't wait to play along in this weeks's
where their theme is to create an 'Aperture Card'.
Now I must admit I have seen this style of card created and possibly have created one myself a time or two but did not realize that it had a name ... so there ya go ... learn something new everyday!  LOL
So here's what I have to share with you today ... hope you like it!




What I've used for my focus image & accent today, were created using the following items I purchased at the Stamp On It booth at the April Adventures in Stamping convention held here in Akron.
 


The butterfly was created using one of the butterfly stickers over a panel of DCWV red foil paper and fussy cutting.
 

To create my frame I have used the Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Nesting Squares

 TUTTI-412 Cross Stitch Nesting Squares

Stamp sets used for my sentiments are:
Inside - My Sentiments Exactly - Birthday Innies & Outies (#TT258)
Front - Simon Says Stamps - Thoughtful Messages (#DDD101740)

Here are the other images on this one 'Autumn 4' sheet ...


The sparkle on these images once you use their technique is beautiful!  As you can see, I have framed the other images but have yet turned them into cards.  But with FALL knocking on our door step, it is time!!!


And here's another butterfly but this time I used the Silver butterfly with Royal Blue Foil paper.


I think I'll take the time right now and turn these panels into cards!
They've been laying on the table since April just begging to be used ... today's the day!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.