Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Double D - The Moon & The Stars . . .

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme is:

The Moon & The Stars
(use either a moon or stars or both on your project)


 Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . .

 I was inspired by the upper right corner image of our mood board for my creation. 
Amazingly enough, I have NO moon dies in my vast collection of dies (will be doing something about that very soon) lol.  So I got creative and created my own using the Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles.

TUTTI-419 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

My sentiment is computer generated and was die cut using the Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles.

TUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

 And my additional embellishment is the Memory Box 'Precious Stars' (#98546).
The beautiful background paper is by Reminisce and is called 'Outer Space Kit'.  The particular sheet I used is called 'Out of this World' ... so appropriate!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
 YOU could be the lucky winner of this fun die set!

 
 So be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog
to see all the details and amazing samples offered
up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.