Sunday, August 26, 2018

Cheapo Die Guest Designer ... More Fun!

Hello Everyone ... Happy Sunday!
I am so excited to once again been asked to guest design for the Cheapo Die Blog.  
Their dies are so much fun to create with and very reasonably priced too!
That's always a PLUS.


I just thought this sweet Birdhouse Tag die would be so much
fun to color and create with  . . .


and, I was right!
I simply did my initial die cutting from a scrap of
white card stock then proceeded in coloring it using Spectrum
Noir alcohol markers.


My first thought was to create a 'sky' background using
Tim Holtz Distress or Oxide inks but then I happened to
lay it aside onto a scrap of black card stock and it just POPPED!
Hence the black background ... what do you think?

I started looking through my designer papers and found this
pretty plaid which I thought helped pull out all the colors I've used.


Black matting and a touch of white Nuvo crystal drops and
my card is complete!  I love having some pretty 'generic' cards in
my stash for those moments when you need to send someone
a quick note ... this will be PERFECT!!

Challenges to share in:
The Library Challenge #14 - I know why the caged bird sings!
Crafty Friends Challenge #91 - Animals or Birds
 Colour Crazy Challenge #34 - ATG Coloring (I used spectrum noir alcohol markers)

 If your not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks Cheapo Dies for having me as your Guest Designer!
And thanks to all of you for stopping by today!  
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.