Monday, August 6, 2018

A little humor to start your day . . .

Happy Monday All!

Monday's are always difficult so I thought I'd start
your day with a little touch of humor ... PLUS, that's the new
challenge theme over on the Paper Players Blog LOL.


I was honored to have my card for the last Paper Players challenge
chosen as 'Headliner' so of course wanted to reciprocate with joining in
the fun once again for this new challenge.
 
I have had a couple sets of Funny Bone stamps for several
years and have rarely used them ... well today's the day!  I actually made
three cards but chose this one for today's post ... you will see the
others as time goes by!  

I actually went 'in search of' an image to go with my stamped sentiment
and found this one over on Pinterest.  Perfect don't you think?  LOL
I've used the Tutti Designs Scallop Stitched Circle dies as well as the 
and sentiment.  And, her adorable little companion is from Frantic Stamper
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Oscar, Spot, and Trixie
called Oscar, Spot and Trixie.  Did you notice he's rolling his eyes too?  LOL

I hope you've enjoyed my touch of humor this morning!
My neighbors have kindly invited me out to breakfast so I'd best
be on my way!  Have a great day and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.