Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Sisterhood of Crafters - Printed Page Background

It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today's hostess is Vickie and the theme she has chosen is:

Printed Page Background

Now, I must admit I had to think about this one for a minute but then I spotted this image on the internet and new immediately it was what I was looking for.  I was in need of some masculine birthday cards and this is perfect.  What do you think?
 

I've colored the truck using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used a 'leather look' brown card stock for the background panel.  The Tutti Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday' dies did the trick for my sentiment.  A few little Nuvo black crystal drops as an accent and VIOLA ... ready for the postman!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.