Sunday, August 19, 2018

Cheapo Dies Guest Designer ... FUN!

Hello Everyone!
I am so excited to have been asked to guest design today for the Cheapo Die Blog.  
These dies are so much fun to create with and very reasonably priced too.


The die I've used today is from an earlier release called rocking horse.


Isn't he just adorable?  
You'll also want to be sure to check out their latest release,
filled with dies you'll want for the upcoming holiday season!
To see them all, pop over to their store HERE.
And I also found them in the Dies R Us Store here.
 


 I've used Kraft paper to die cut my rocking horse
then simply colored the saddle and rocker using a dark grey
Spectrum Noir alcohol marker.

He has been popped up on Oval Criss-Cross Stitched Ovals
and the only sentiment needed was this fun BABY die which I've die
cut twice and offset to create a shadow.

background and die cutting.  I love that it had a rocking horse
in the design to help pull it all together.

 If your not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:



Thanks Cheapo Dies for having me as your Guest Designer!
And thanks to all of you for stopping by today!

Challenges to share in:
Allsorts Challenge #480 - Boys to Men
Creative Fingers Challenge #151 - ATG
Craft Rocket Challenge #51 - ATG
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.