Friday, August 17, 2018

More Exciting News!!

Hello Everyone!

Yep, I have exciting news to share with you today!
I am one of the new DT members at the fun Alphabet Challenge Blog.
COME CHECK IT OUT!!!
I am SO excited ... this is going to be fun!

Today's Alphabet Letter we are creating with is

K is for Kraft Card

Now, I must admit, kraft is one color of card stock that I rarely use so this was not only fun but also a true challenge for me today and I LOVE how it turned out!  Here's what I've created for your inspiration . . .


I am in desperate need of a lot of Christmas cards this year so that 
was my theme choice.

Product used:


Tutti Designs - Cross Stitch Nesting Squares

Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags

 Cheery Lynn Designs - Merry Christmas Set

Cottage Cutz 'Deer with Wreath' (#283) ... OLD 
 Carta Bella 'Cabin Fever' 6x6 paper pad
Dimensional Tape
Cuttlebug 'Snowflake' Embossing Folder


I would have to say I've been missing out by not using Kraft paper more often ... I'll have to do something about that!  LOL   
 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and I look forward to being inspired by your creation!!  See you there!

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #210 - ATG + a Sentiment (8/28)
Moving Along with the Times Challenge #78 - Texture (8/28)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #479 - Christmas
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge - Feature a Creature (8/31)
 That's Crafty Challenge - Animal Magic (9/3)
Sparkles Christmas August Challenge #91 - K for Kraft (9/1)

Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.