Friday, August 24, 2018

Dies R Us Inspiration - Have a Nice Day!

Hello All!
Today I'm filling in for DT member Felicita over on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!

I can't believe we are approaching the end of August ... Fall will be upon us before we know it but today I'm still enjoying my summertime flowers and the birds tweeting in the trees & bushes ... hence, the inspiration for today's card.
The product from the Dies R Us Store I've used today are:
 Impression Obsession - Dies - Have A Nice Day
 
 Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Lovebirds
 Tutti Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals
 Echo Park - 6
My background designer paper gave me with a variety of colors to create with so that is where I drew my design inspiration from.  Here's a few photos to share my fun . . .

After die cutting this sweet Lovebirds die, I left it in the card stock to color it using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


For my sentiment panel, I die cut it several time in various colors but didn't think any of them stood out on the background paper so I glued them all together (which gave me dimension) and off set a white panel on top.  

 A few little prima flowers were added to pull it all together! 
OH and I used Nuvo yellow crystal drops for the flower centers.
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss Dandlion Yellow





I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #210 - ATG w/sentiment (8/26)
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #78 - Dies and/or Punches (8/29)
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #234 - Summer

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.