Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All That Scraps Challenge #16


Here is a little bookmarker I made for the All That Scraps Design Team Challenge #16 - Back To School and it will be going to the little girl (Olivia) next door who started kindergarden this week. Her birthday is in a couple of weeks and this will be attached to her gift. Just a little something "homemade" (that has become expected from me)!

The basis for this bookmarker is a tag (DMD) and the paper is actually an image from the Crafty Secrets (Childhood) image and journal note booklet. Down on the journaling section I stamped this adorable little image from the Crafty Secrets (Story of Me) set. As you notice, I put a title on the book ... this is "The Olivia Story". I'm sure Olivia will love seeing her name on the front of the book ... at least that was my intention!! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the vintage feel of it! Thanks for playing in the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO CUTE! What a great bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene this is adorable - I love the way your layout and the images are the cutest. This would make a wonderful gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to All That Scraps - love what you've done with the Wednesday challenge!!

    LindaB
    http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Darlene! Great colors and I'm sure your sweet neighbor girl will cherish it also. My girls always appreciate something with their name on it. Beautiful work my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! I'm sure Olivia was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.