Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color Throwdown Challenge #11


Today's Color Throwdown Blog Challenge is to use Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze. Again, this is three colors I probably wouldn't have put together (at least not without designer paper too) and yet what a great little card it made! Those ladies over on the Color Throwdown blog really know what their talking about!!!
I purchased this stamp set the other day from a friend of a friend (thanks Anita) and think it is really cute and worked out well for today's card. This set is retired and is called FALL FOR ALL ... back from 1999. The other stampset used is from Inkadinkado (Harvest Expressions).
Thanks so much for stopping by ... I am always thrilled with everyone's comments!! REALLY makes my day!! REALLY ... yes I know, I need to get a life!! LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great color challenge!!! The best part about them is coming through, saying WOW!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card - I love the main stamp.

    I know just what you mean about comments - my DH is away a lot so often my only feedback is online and it means so much - so maybe I need to get a life too :) LOL

    Elizabeth
    Southampton, UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo! And thanks for your sweet words my kind friend!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You'll really enjoy that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.