Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quickie Cards...


Here are a couple quick & easy Christmas cards I made today!
The card on the left is simply matted designer paper with an image from SU Lovely As A Tree stamped & embossed in the left corner and a ribbon tied on the right side. Very easy peasy!!
The card on the right is relatively easy with the exception of coloring the image. Of course you can always stamp an image like this in "sepia" to give it that vintage look and not have to do coloring. The base card is a duplex green/ivory cardstock which I have bordered using a silver Pilot marker. The sentiment is stamped in silver, and the snowflakes are stamped with Versamark and embossed with Ranger silver embossing powder. Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! Love the tree one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card with the tree. VEry simple but elegant.

    p.s. I am putting a card in the mail to your husband on Monday.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky.blogspot.com
    SCS blog thread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great. I love the simple beauty of the tree and red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card on the left is in my Favs to CASE. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: Darlene, e-mail me your address and I'd love to send Mark a card too. He'll be in our prayers and you will too! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! I love it when stampers use 'generic' stamps for xmas. Who would have thought the "lovely as a tree" set could be used for Xmas. I also love the dickens card. I just adore that image...but you know I love anything vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the simplicity of the one with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. I especially like the elegant simplicity of the "Lovely as a Tree" image stamped of DP and finished off with that gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.