Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge #194



Today's sketch challenge over on SCS is a perfect layout to use up "scraps". The only part of this card that was not a scrap was the actual base card. I think I might use this layout for several of my Christmas cards to send this year. It makes for a nice card and you can get some clean up done all at the same time!

The main image is from the new "A Cardinal Christmas" set offered in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Loving cardinals as I do, I just HAD to have this set! The holly image is from a vintage christmas set by Rubber Stampede.

Paper: older SU holiday dp, DCWV dp, Me & My Big Ideas dp Ink: Versafine black, SU old olive Other: Red Tombow marker, SU watercolor pencils, ZIG red marker, EK Success snowflake punch



7 comments:

  1. I love the layout of the card, the coloring of the bird is just stunning!

    I've got candy --- loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darlene. this is beautiful. your coloring is absolutely perfect! and the sketch is great. I love it! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colouring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, that's gorgeous! LOVE that vibrant red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yowsers Darlene, this is fabulous...just love your mix of DP's and the coloring wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.