Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge #34

Today Pammyjo is the hostess for the Crafty Secrets challenge over at SCS. The clues yesterday had me a bit stumped ... I did however have half of it right!!


Turns out, we were to make an ATC and use at least three (3) products/techniques that begin with the letter "P". How crazy fun is that!!! I decided to use Pink paper, Paper piercing, Pearls, a Paris reference and a Picture taker. What do you think???


{{{ sound of sirens }}}


Okay ... the Crafty Secrets police caught me!! There is NOT ONE thing on the above ATC that is Crafty Secrets!!!!! I was given a warning and sent to my craftroom to redeem myself and make a LEGAL ATC. See, here's my story: I was SO overwhelmed by the clues and the 3 Ps thing, that I was concentrating on getting all those 3 Ps on this itty bitty work surface that I totally forgot that it was a CRAFTY SECRETS challenge and I was to use my CRAFTY SECRETS products!! Ooops!!! My Bad!!!


So .......... here is my LEGAL submission for the CRAFTY SECRETS challenge to make an ATC using 3 products/techniques that begin with the letter "P". Here I used Piercing, Punch, Pearls and even gave Santa PINK cheeks for good measure!! Oh yea, Santa is from the Crafty Secrets - Vintage Christmas stamp set!! WHAT FUN ...

7 comments:

  1. I love them both Darlene but I really like the vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank goodness your "legal" now! lol! I really like them both but that vintage Santa is really eyecatching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene,
    I love your Vintage Santa. of course I am kinda partial to this stamp. You did an beautiful job with him.

    Your paris card is very pretty too!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely ATC - perfect coloring for the image - ohh la la!

    Elizabeth, Southampton UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! I have done that before, too... been so focused on details of one part of a challenge that I totally forget the other parts! Gorgeous creations, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. Love the Santa! I've made more challenge cards only to discover before posting, that I did not follow directions; so I know your pain. Your Paris ATC is gorgeous! Hope you win! The advantage for us is that we got to see both of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.