Sunday, October 28, 2018

Have a Purr-fect Day!

Hello All!
Today I'm sharing another fun creation using dies from the Cheapo Dies Store.
  

The die I've used today is 'Spooky Cat Cameo'


I've chosen to make my 'Spooky Cat' ... not quite so spooky!
Here's how my card came together ...

I first die cut my 'spooky cat cameo' from black card stock and DCWV copper metallic card stock.


I carefully snipped the cat from my black panel and glued it over top of my copper cat panel.

Then to add a touch of sparkle, I outlined the inside of the circle using Copper Stickles.

After my panel was good and dry,
I decided on my design and chose a relatively Clean & Simple
design to showcase this fabulous cat die.
The design paper I chose is old, old DCWV 'Fall Glitter Matstack'.  I simply cut it
in two angular panels and adhered it to my card base.   I liked the copper
glittery swirls ... I thought it tied in perfectly with my cat panel.


My sentiment is computer generated then die cut using Sue Wilson 'Stitched Flags'.
A few copper colored sequins was the only embellishment needed to complete my card.


I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today, and, if you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
I think I forgot to mention that once my 'copper cat' panel was dry, I decided to die cut 2 more panels from white card stock and glue them all together for added dimension.

Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with the die! So simple and sweet and perfect for a cat lover. Beautiful with the copper and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost added that die to my cart the other day and then I decided not to as I need my craft money to spend on others for Christmas so I limited myself to only a few. I sure like the way you used that die though. It is such a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, I love the stickles you added to go with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper CUTE and great use of that die, and a 'purr-fect' sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.