Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Week

Hello Everyone!
As I'm sure you crafters know, it's World Card Making Day/Week!
I plan on participating in all the fun this week going on over at the 


Lots of fun challenges to join in and it runs all week.
I hope you'll come play along ... here's a peek at the challenge line up:

WCMD Tracker LIST of the Challenges
#1 BEV - Birthday card using dies/shapes/ chipboards etc
#2 Tracy - Stamping
#3 Barb -- fall motif (pumpkins etc)
$4 Lisa- Christmas card
#5 Danielle - Halloween card
$6 Phillis - thank you card
#7 Christine Staley Cassidy - congratulations card
#8 Karen Kelly Zabuska - baby card

SEE!  Told you it was going to be fun!!!
Hope to see you there!!

I'M BACK!

I just had to pop in with at least ONE card so I looked back and found this card that was created a short while back and never got posted.  I think it's a fun one for Bev's - Birthday Card using Dies / Shapes / Chipboards etc. challenge.


I had a little fun with an Elizabeth Craft 'Brownie the Cow' die.  I die cut it twice ... once in black and once in white.  Then interchanged to pieces to create these two cuties.

Using a white gelly roll pen and a fine tip black marker, I turned them into 'Holstein' cows ... lol.   My fun sentiment is by QKR Stampede and purchased in the Spring at the Adventures in Stamping convention held each year in downtown Akron, OH. A bit of torn green card stock created my grassy area. 
Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .


7 comments:

  1. Oh, Darlene, I laughed out loud at your cow card! Shame on you for not posting this before. It's hilarious! Love the sentiment. What a giggle! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this,what a fab sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card with those super cool cows on it. Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest card evah!!! Love the punny sentiment with those cute cows! So glad you're having fun on WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL what an awesome mooo cow card...you are really gonna have a ball I can see that, starting with this creation...hugs.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cows and how you used the cut outs to make two, that sentiment was perfect with them, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.